1. Before change a new ink, please print nozzle check, make sure all colors come out in good condition.
2. Total finished and clean the previous ink. Because mix always come out break lines.
3. When new ink put on, print some pictures and check condition. This is to let the new ink come out smooth. Because ink is come slowly and slowly, and ink pipelines already empty on step (2). We can print 2-3 pages and make nozzle check and clean and print.
4. If condition is not good, stop 12-24 hours (because bubble may make break lines too, stop can wait bubble break. This is especially important if you use a CISS). And then continue step (3). Then you will get good print condition. A new ink works.
5. Any time change new ink, please make sure do the step (1)-(4)
1. If you are using original ink before and want to change compatible ink, clearing your printer head first, it will help to protect your print head and make sure of the printing effect;
2. Don not store the ink in high or freezing temperatures;